Sunday, January 29, 2017

'Men will always cheat, so cheating is no disrespect' -Moesha Boudong

An upcoming Ghanaian actress identified as Moesha Boudong, said she has no problem with a man cheating on her, as long as the man knows not to disrespect her.
Cheating on your partner is 'no disrespect' - Ghanaian socialite
Moesha Boudong said cheating on your partner is no disrespect
According to a Ghanaian socialite/ upcoming actress, Moesha Boudong, cheating in a relationship is no disrespect especially because 'men will always cheat'.
Speaking in an interview with AdomTV, Moesha said:

Whether poor or rich they will cheat…Men are men, they are gonna cheat. You can be Kim Kardashian, you can be Beyonce, they are still gonna cheat, that’s how I see it but I’m never going to leave my man because he cheated. That is never gonna happen.
I’m going to leave if he cheats and he’s very violent, doesn’t TAKE CARE OF ME, or he disrespects me. What I hate is disrespect. If you are cheating and disrespecting me, I’m gonna leave but so far as you give me the respect, you can do whatever…
See the video below:https://youtu.be/vjqKNHY4y24

No comments:

Post a Comment